How to Order - How to Buy Your Pencil Sketch Portrait
Five Easy Steps
Not sure how to order a Pencil Sketch Portrait? Then you've come to the right place, just read the 'Five Easy Steps' guide below for everything you need to know.
- Choose or take a photograph of the subject you'd like in your portrait and email it to me letting me know the size you want (use my commission a portrait form).
- I'll get straight back to you to confirm the price and delivery time etc.
(see sizes and prices)
- If you're happy to proceed, you pay me a 50% deposit and I'll get to work.
(see payment options)
- Once your portrait is finished I'll email a sample scan to you to make sure you're happy with it.
- When (and only when) you're happy, you pay me the balance and I send you your portrait commission.
It's that simple.
- The quality of the photograph you provide may affect the detail on the portrait I draw for you.
- If the quality of the photograph is too poor I may not be able to use it.
If you have any questions they might already be answered on my FAQ page. If not, please send me an email, or put your details into the contact me form at the bottom of the page and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.